Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Karma, for one
Karma, for one
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jun 30 2008, 4:18 pm
By: BAGLES  

Jun 30 2008, 4:18 pm BAGLES Post #1



I've been pondering this for awhile, because I can't see to find any information on it, but what exactly does Karma do? If someone could explain it to me, or give me a link to where I can find out, that'd be great.
Also, has reputation not been implemented yet? As far as I can tell, this also has no inherent effect on anything, and I think everyone has 50 rep. I'd just like to know, I've been a bit curious about it for awhile.
Thanks in advance.



None.

Jun 30 2008, 4:28 pm MadZombie Post #2



should be a way to add rep to ppl...if somone were to do something awsome we could be "+REP FOR JOO". id kabout karma tho.



None.

Jun 30 2008, 5:12 pm JaFF Post #3



Quote from BAGLES
I've been pondering this for awhile, because I can't see to find any information on it, but what exactly does Karma do? If someone could explain it to me, or give me a link to where I can find out, that'd be great.
Also, has reputation not been implemented yet? As far as I can tell, this also has no inherent effect on anything, and I think everyone has 50 rep. I'd just like to know, I've been a bit curious about it for awhile.
Thanks in advance.
Karma only counts how many days you were active. Nothing more.

Reputation, as far as I know, does nothing at all.



None.

Jun 30 2008, 5:57 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #4



it's funny since Karma logs days active we have almost all of the things logged to implement my years-old reputation calculator :P



None.

Jun 30 2008, 7:32 pm FatalException Post #5



You lost one karma point for every post of yours that gets deleted.



None.

Jun 30 2008, 7:37 pm Moose Post #6

Armor: 90.50%

Does anyone read the FAQs?
Ever?




Jun 30 2008, 7:46 pm FatalException Post #7



Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Does anyone read the FAQs?
Ever?
Nope. :P

Linky. That's the official explanation right thar. I think it's lockin' time.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Prankenstein, DarkenedFantasies